Innovative types of finish make for highly unusual design. Various style elements are produced using stonewashed, glass bead blasted, PVD coated and silverplated variants. These are suitable for all models in Cromargan®, are dishwashersafe and create a particular atmosphere.
( please find more information about stock items in our brochure download )
standard delivery time, minimum order quantity: 800 pieces
* Up to 10% under-delivery permitted.
Se i broschyren vilka modeller och bestick delar som är tillgängliga för dessa behandlingar
PVD coating from WMF adds creative colour tones of gold, pale gold, gun metal and copper to your table.
· Suitable for all Cromargan® cutlery models (excluding hollow-handled knives for technical reasons)
· Food-safe, metallic colours
· Available in four variants, gold, pale gold, gun metal and copper
Stonewashing transforms your cutlery into unique pieces with a typical “used” or industrial look.
· adds strong character to the cutlery
· perfectly matches rustic porcelain and glass
Silk-matt tones for cutlery and cast stainless steel – the bead-blasting finishing technique adds gentle tones.
· Pleasant smooth surface
· Shimmering, even appearance
· Smooth effect for elegant arrangements
Brushed surfaces are characterised by velvety suppleness and a really special feel.
· adding a new dimension to the laid table
· a sensual experience to touch
· suitable for creating any atmosphere
Silverplating remains the most exquisite way of transforming surfaces. WMF‘s innovative production process ensures flawless results.
· Soft shine
· Maximum reflectivity
An individual style, significant branding: With our individual design options, your brand world is in professional hands. Various options for individualisation:
· Laser marking